All that we can do is to do our best to prevent or reduce accidents from taking place. While we can prevent or reduce them, we need to know when they have already occur. Knowing what to do when an accident has already taken place can help reduce the repercussions of the accidents. This would help to prevent from a lot of disaster from taking place.
When collisions occur, probably a rear-end collisions, what many drivers do is to get out of the their car and then start arguing and insulating the other drivers, the focus on the past instead of thinking of what to do in the present to deal with what has happened in the past.
Well, we all have to be each brother’s keeper. If you’ve been in an accident scene. Please the following are some measures to take to avoid any more problems from taking place.
- Stay calm. Don’t lose your temper angry at the other fellow whom you think is responsible for the accidents occurrence.
- Don’t end up fighting, quarreling and doing many others things which can escalate the problem.
- Call an emergency service—if someone got injured at the scene.
- Take note of the road accident scene and get others involved to help you.
- Note the registration numbers, car models and all other details about the cars involved.
- Note who is involved—the name, telephone numbers, residence, location and nationality.
- Take the contacts of any eye witness of the scene for evidences
- If possible, take pictures or a video of the accident scene.
- Call for a police in case there are major fights and quarrels at the scene as a result of the accidents.
- Don’t admit any liability at the scene—ensure that any claim against you have been proven.
You can contact Eureka Technical Services Limited for more information!
We are a security and safety limited company focused in ensuring road safety has all that you need to ensure road safety! Contact us for all your road safety needs: Speed Warning Systems, Car Alarms, Digital Speed Governor with Record and Online Tracking and Vehicle Tracking System.
Looking for Anti-Siphon Fuel Safety Device? Check out the Eureka Anti-Siphon Fuel Safety Device designed to prevent your fuel spillage, over filling and fuel theft.
Eureka Technical Services Limited
Email: [email protected]
Call: +254 2 4445155/2 4445170/720960752
#EurekaSafetyTips #RespectDrivers #AccidentsCausePain #EurekaSpeedGovernors #SocialResponsibility# #eurekatracknation #cartrackeureka #EurekaSpeedGovernors